martedì, settembre 05, 2006

I am an student again !



Yesterday was my first day at the University of Iceland, what a day! After many years I came back to the classrooms and as student!

The first day was with some exhaustion because of the nerves; I had to begin to know the University, to find the places, to know the mates, to buy the books.

I have my electronic mail, and with my personal key I have access to all what is happenig in my career and there the professors leave messages that we have to control for if something concerns us.

I am still anxious but I have to admit that I am very happy too, I feel that I will finally be able to learn the Icelandic language.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Dear Gustavo,, I now you will do great:)
just try to have fun tooo.. =) Love ja

Your friend Auður Rún

Gustavo ha detto...

Takk fyrir elskan! :-)
I am trying... love you too!