sabato, dicembre 09, 2006

Gleðileg Jól! - Merry Christmas! - Buon Natale! - Feliz Navidad!

Ég óska ykkur öllum Gleðilegra Jóla og bið Jesus Krist að blessa ykkur öll.

I want to wish to all of you Merry Christmas and I hope that the New Born King blesses to all of us.

Voglio desiderare a tutti voi un Buon Natale e che il Bambino Gesù benedica tutti noi.

Quiero desear a todos ustedes una feliz Navidad y que el niño Jesús nos bendiga a todos.


I love Elvis and this Christmas song, so enjoy it with me....

Io amo Elvis e questa canzone di Natale, quindi godetevela con me...

Me encanta Elvis y esta canción navideña, así que disfrutenla conmigo...


Lyrics:

I'll have a blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue just thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me

And when those blue snowflakes start falling
Thats when those blue memories start calling
You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white
But I'll have a blue, blue blue blue Christmas

(instrumental break)

You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white,
But I'll have a blue, blue Christmas

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

I want to wish all the Icelandic people Merry Christmas and blesses to you all, specially to my best uncle Gustavo and my great friend in the cold side of the world Siggy. We miss you very much and we are looking forward to have you both among us again. Good luck for the tests, Mr Intelligent¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Please, don't forget to put the results (the real ones) in the blog¡¡¡¡

Anonimo ha detto...

It's better the 1968's video¡¡¡¡At last we are listen good music¡¡¡¡¡

Gustavo ha detto...

Thank you so much for all your comments dear Diego, I like that you read the blog.